macpatel10
    April 24, 2015 at 3:31 pm #59678

Need Help
    Getting “Internal Server Error 500”

I already try.

1. change php memory by contacting my hosting co
    2. deactivating all plugins
    3. check all my file permission too
    4. Only happens with blackfyre theme but not with other themes.

info: Thank you for contacting us.At the end of our conversation, please keep this window open and complete our one question survey to let us know how we’re doing.Please hold for the next available operator to respond.
    info: All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    info: You are now chatting with ‘Adarsha N’
    mac: Hello
    Adarsha N: Hi Mac. I apologize for the wait time. My name is Adarsha,how are you today?
    Adarsha N: Could you please provide me with the URL of the web page in which you are receiving the error?
    mac: Yes I’m having trouble activating theme in wordpress
    Adarsha N: Sorry for the trouble.
    mac: hammer*********.com
    Adarsha N: hammer*********.com shows
    Welcome
    Adarsha N: Leave a Reply
    Adarsha N:
    Adarsha N: Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
    Adarsha N:
    Adarsha N: Name *
    mac: try now
    mac: I just activate my theme
    Adarsha N: Okay.
    Adarsha N: It might be issue with theme.
    Adarsha N: Please try with other theme.
    mac: I try contacting theme support any they have to say it’s in your end
    mac: I purchased this theme from http://themeforest.net/item/blackfyre-create-your-own-gaming-community/10618851
    Adarsha N: May I place you on hold while I review your account and get back to you within 3 to 4 minutes?
    mac: Ok
    Adarsha N: Thank you for holding.
    Adarsha N: I have updated the php memory limit at https://www.**********.com/controlpanel/cgiManagement/phpplus.html .
    mac: So that will solve the proble
    Adarsha N: Yes, please tyr.
    Adarsha N: The following error has occurred while processing your transaction:
    Adarsha N: This transaction has been declined by your bank. Please contact your bank to investigate the reason for the decline. Possible reasons may include, but are not limited to, a high balance on the card, insufficient funds, the card has been cancelled or a new card number was issued. : Declined
    Adarsha N: Sorry, please ignore.
    Adarsha N: But http://hammer**********.com/ still shows Internal Server Error.
    Adarsha N: Please contact theme vendor and let us know what should be done from our end to work the theme.
    Adarsha N: So that I can update it.
    mac: Ok I’ll talk to them.
    Adarsha N: sure.
    mac: Till then I’ll go back to old default theme.
    Adarsha N: sure.
    mac: thank you

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.