Issue with Layer Slider?

• In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    DestinyUpdates
    January 20, 2014 at 5:21 pm #30616

I’m having an odd issue where I get these two “/” on the left side of my homepage after inserting LayerSlider. I’m sure I must have done something wrong, but I don’t know what. I copied the code from LayerSlider, and put it at the bottom of the Header file, but I’m guessing that’s not exactly right. Here’s my site so you can see the two slashes: http://www.pixelcollision.net/ On the left side of the screen where the Slider is. 

Another question related to this, when I view the Oblivion theme demo on my mobile device, the Slider scales down. But mine isn’t doing that. How do I make it scale for mobile users?
    One last thing, my Slider images sort of flash after each transition, which is kind of annoying. How is it that you disabled the flash transition on yours?
    Also I know the Slider addon has it’s own support, but I thought you guys here might be able to help me better, since you already have it perfectly integrated in the demo.
    Thanks so much for the help! 

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.