Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
I will change rating to 5 star, i never got the email so didn t realized you actually replied, sorry. I need some help here.
I was able to figure out why registration wasn t working. There is a plugin that is creating a clonflict with ajax, it is “social mailchimp”, at least this is what my developer said. I contacted the plugin developer but he is having some issues figuring it out. Maybe you have some better idea on how to make the registration work with the plugin enabled.
1. Where do i add the “sponsor” for each project?
2. Is there a way to close funding after a project is funded 100%?
3. Is there a way to remove the project from the list of active projects after is funded 100%?
4. When i register an account i get the email information with user and password and the link to register but the link is this one: http://www.websitebackup.info/wp-login.php so the users log in from the wp-admin and not the webpage. Aslo after loggin in the user will see the black bar that the wp admin usually sees which i don t like it. Is this normal?
5. How can i remove “Submit a project” after im logged in as a user?
6. How can i delete on the project “Fund x amount or more” I would like to delete “OR MORE”. The site is http://www.websitebackup.info Thanks