Menu problem

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    Shacks
    April 8, 2014 at 5:00 am #31120

I know my other question is still out there, but I wanted to get this one out there too. I am really wanting to be finished setting up this site.

I have a “Video” section on my main menu at the top. I have some sub-menus (this goes for “Editorials” on the main menu as well) such “Game Playthroughs” and the other day I started a post with my new video and selected it to be under “Videos” and in the sub-menu “Game Playthroughs”. It shows up under the “videos” section (even on the front page), but not under “Game Playthroughs”. However, when I click on view under “Categories” from my WordPress “Post” section and then click to view under “Game Playthroughs” it takes me to my webpage to a section called “CATEGORY: GAME PLAYTHROUGHS ARCHIVES A PIXELATED VIEW”
    I just want it so that when someone clicks on a sub-menu that everything that I want under there to show up and only what I want showing up there.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.