My bugs list [ Most fixed ][ Stopped ]

• In Progress
    Posted in: Game Addict  
    ReplicTuaniOne
    May 11, 2014 at 11:29 pm #31338

SEE FIXES BELOW!

Hi there, Hope I’m using the right section now.

I just bought the template and noticed some small CSS ( bugs? ) on the template. ( avatars for reply comment stretched, Group header very high, Text over avatar and stuff like that )

To say the truth, I used the cracked version first ( to see if it worked on my website, Bought another template long time ago that didn’t work at all on my website, So that’s why I did that )

I used that template for 2 days to see if everything worked, having the same CSS issues though, But thought this would be fixed with the original, official template, but it didn’t.

Any Idea how to fix this? It’s not much, but it would help if this could be fixed 🙂
    I’ve seen the changelog of the template update’s and saw that the CSS of buddypress and BBPress was updated due some errors, Are they already implented in the download? or do I need to download additional files?

The website in question is http://gaming.tuanifur.com

Hope to get support for this, I know I was wrong by using the cracked version too, but that was just to see if it worked.

Thank you in advance.

That said, Keep up the good work, I love the style of the templates your are making SkyWarrior! Wanted this template since the release :p

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.