Need some help with changing the forum theme.

• In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    JakeJr
    March 3, 2014 at 7:26 pm #30932

Previously, I’ve asked a few noob questions without doing my re-search. Which I apologize for, just wish I could delete them and save my embarrassment.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask I was looking trough all the discussions and I found this
    bbPress Styling

This I believe will make all Sky Warrior Themes great, because they will stand out more. It will give it an invision/phpbb/vBulletin feel.
    I recommend you look at the source code, and see what you need to implement. You don’t need to copy everything. For example, some of this code adds an extra breadcrumbs not needed for themes like Oblivion.
    So basically, I download the ‘starter’ theme from there, and then where should I upload it? I saw the discussion which the idea came from, but I’m still unsure of where I should upload it or add it. I’m just trying to be careful so I don’t break my website, as I have done countless times so far… ‘beginners luck’ not in my case lol.
    Any help will be appreciated!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.