New questions

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    Metacious
    March 20, 2013 at 9:01 am #29903

Hi there. 

Yes, I love the template :3, I sadly have some new questions to keep working on it though
    And I’m sorry, but I truly have low knowledge in web pages, so I’d need to know some basic stuff as which files are the ones I have to work on and where are they located…
    Anyway, these are the questions
    How do I reduce the header? I’m looking to delete that space between the main interface and the background
    How do I put the logo or name of my webpage and the search bar into the interface instead of the header?
    I still have problem with the images size in the General News section, and in the Slider. My images are sized so they can fit the post section, I have no problem arranging files so they can fit the other 2 sections, but I have nowhere to put them =[
    I’m still interested into making a custom background, and sorry for my ignorance, I’m not sure where the files are…
    I’m trying to collect some funds to request more media buttons, so far, no luck, just patience =P
    And that would be, thank you for your time, pardon my ignorance… and I appreciate any help
    Have fun =)

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.