No featured images displayed on the frontpage and on the blog posts itself

• Resolved
    Posted in: BlackFyre  
    helaas
    June 25, 2015 at 5:50 am #62938

Hi,

So yesterday I’ve purchased this theme, downloaded WordPress (+buddypress +pressbb) and did a clean install.
    I followed the instruction in the documentation folder and installed version 1.3.3 of the blackfyre theme.

The problem I have now is with the images.
    When I edit one of the default posts, or create my own, and try to set it’s featured image, it never appears on the site. Not in the slider, not in the preview and not on the post itself. This messes with the layout of the post page as well.
    What could be causing this? I’ve searched the forums and found nothing relating to this particular issue.

Similarly, the captcha images doesn’t load. But I’ve read on this forum that that could be related to an Apache or PHP module that isn’t loaded. I have full root access to the machine the site is running on so that can be an easy fix. I haven’t investigated that issue yet, was mainly focussed on the featured images not loading.

So any ideas?
    My install is located here. The only things I’ve changed are the logo and the things the documentation told me to do.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.