Oblivion doesn’t work ( blank page )

• In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    AlexEC
    December 19, 2013 at 1:20 pm #30579

Hello,

First of all sorry for my bad English, I will try to speak as well as possible, don’t mind me i’m from France :).
    I bought the oblivion theme on themeforest months ago. I have tried the theme on a local WAMP server, and it works well. But now, I want to make it work on a host. I have tried 2 different hosts with my WordPress Installation, and at every time, when I upload the oblivion theme I Have :
    – Sometimes a PHP error code 
    – Sometimes a blank page
    – Sometimes I see a portion of what it seems to be a portion of the Index PHP code page.
    I have also tried to install the oblivion.zip file in WordPress, but at every time I have an error with no explanation ( the first time I had the missing cascading style sheets file, but at the second time I didn’t have an error at all ).
    I have contacted my First Host, who says that is a PHP Error, but I know it is not because the theme worked well on my local server :).
    So, I don’t know what to do. I have tried all solutions deleted and re-installed the theme. I have also see the Envato support page ( http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269 ) , but the problem remains the same. The theme appears on my theme page, but after activation, all is blank and my WordPress is unusable.
    What I need to do ? Thanks for your support.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.