Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
Hi.nodarik invited me to create a ticket with my problem. But this is exactly the same problem that matter ThomasL or Khylik .Description of the problem:
- 2 days ago, page builder stopped working.
- It happened when I finished designing a template and clicked on “Save”. Since then, when I try to access to “page builder” button, I get an empty page.
- I have disabled all plugins.
- I have saved all my database and I have installed the theme again (v. 3.5).
- Everything works great, the only problem is page builder.
I have worked a lot on the website, so I can’t re-install wordpress.Perhaps, the problem can be solved if there were some way to re-install the page builder, but I do not want to lose the templates that I have created.Is there any help?P.S.: nodarik you have your admin details in a PM if you want.