paralax slider install/activation issues

• In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    fractalfoundries
    December 20, 2014 at 4:16 am #54338

Hello,

I purchased both the oblivion and orizon themes and i have the same issue with both. First, when i go to the layerslider options and enter my purchase code i get this message: Your purchase code appears to be invalid. Please take special care to enter it correctly without accidentally including spaces or other additional characters. Please note, this feature won’t accept your theme’s purchase code. This also can be a temporary issue in our services. In that case please try it again in a few hours. Also, i get a notice for a recommended plugin install of the paralax slider but it fails. Another form here says that the paralax slider wont work since i was unable to activate my purchase code in the layerslider options. Can i PLEASE get a new code or detailed instructions on how to make this work? I am quite annoyed because i bought two skywarrior themes with separate purchase codes and have the same problem!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.