PayPal API incorrect

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    abraren
    September 29, 2014 at 8:33 pm #49894

Hi Skywarrior!

Thanks for building a superior crowdfunding theme! We’re enjoying it, but we’re still having trouble processing donations with PayPal (WePay is all good). After committing to funding a campaign, I’m directed to a blank, white page.

I suspect it’s an error with my API credentials since I’m getting this error message:

“PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Preapproval failed: Authentication failed. API credentials are incorrect.’ in /home/instrup6/public_html/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php:100”

However, I am almost 100% that I have all of my production PayPal API credentials correct (straight from PayPal.com).

Here is a link to our site: http://www.instrumentl.com/v2/

Please advise!

Thanks!
    Angela

*note the screenshot was taken when we hosted this v2 site on instrumentl.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.