Paypal error warning….Help… I am getting so close…

• In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    afreeth
    May 28, 2013 at 3:54 pm #30080

Hi
    I am getting a strange warning within the paypal email box on the ‘Fundit Settings’ page where the new subscriber enters their paypal email address. (ie The PayPal email address where the project owner wants to get paid into’

When I enter a paypal email address as a new user it doesnt appear to be accepted and doenst appear on the user details in the back end either.

I have ensured I am logged out and am using a different browser. The error message is below:-

<br /><b>Warning</b>:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <b>D:DomainsCrowdEvolution.co.ukwwwrootwp-contentthemesfunding_pressfundingadminpage-settings.php</b> on line <b>89</b><br />

(This message actually appears in the email text box.)

I notice that when I update and save the paypal API details in the Funding Settings page, I notice that when I revisit the page some time later all the paypal API info is now missing?  Is this a security thingor is somthing wrong?

It appears that I now have approval from Paypal for the adaptive payments apps so what I can make if it, all my paypal info is good, I get the same results when I an in sandbox mode and production mode?

I get a similar error message when I attempt to purchase to support a project, again logged out and on a different browser
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function money_format() inD:DomainsCrowdEvolution.co.ukwwwrootwp-contentthemesfunding_pressfundingtplf-fund-project.php on line 57

Any suggestions. I feel I am so close to being up and running.

Many thanks and kindest regards

Andrew

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.