Please add these things

• Resolved
    Posted in: BlackFyre  
    OJZ
    June 5, 2015 at 7:56 am #61725

1. Full width. This needs to be an option because the site will just look 100x better in my opinion. If you won’t do this in an update I will pay you to do this. It means I will have more space for sidebars and I think the theme generally looks pretty ametuer when it is boxed like this.
    2. The speed and responsiveness of this theme is really bad… Google adsense have warned me regarding the speed of the site and the website lags a lot on older computers and laptops. Even if it means removing some animations just do it please.
    3. Do something with the profile tabs, I have plugins which add more profile tabs and it gets to the point where there isnt enough space, i think the whole tab format should be redesigned so there are no bugs or problems with spacing.
    4. Space for an advert in header, this kind of goes back to the full width idea in number 1. Being able to put a leaderboard advert on the header of the site will increase admin’s revenue and will look much more professional.

There are a few ideas I would like implemented. The full width is so important to me that im looking at switching themes soon if this isnt implemented because i think sites look way more professional with a full width look to it.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.