Please Help!

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    BlueCollarhero
    May 18, 2013 at 5:07 am #30055

Hi Guys!
    The purpose for my website is for England-Clan.co.uk. We bunch of old folks currently run a clunky e107 CMS and looking to move to another and I got recommended by a friend that WordPress was the way forward for ultimate CMS! So found your beautiful website design and after searching the Internet I clearly say is defiantly the best looking WordPress template and best for value! Well done!

However I’m hitting walls. I’m looking for recommendations on compatible plugins. Disappointingly like other created discussions here I’ve found that buddypress user management isn’t really compatible and neither is bbpress forums. I got a reply email from this author saying there are defiantly compatible forum and member management plugins but I’m having an extremely hard time finding alternative plugins.

Simple Press forums seemed the best choice from the trials but when going to make a topic – javascript(null) just appears. After going to their support forums it appears there’s confusion between the plugin and the theme’s java’s. Mingle Forum and member management doesn’t support signatures, has a hell of alot of bugs with no real support from the creator.

Im looking for any recommendations please of plugins that work!! – shoutboxes, user managements, login boxes and forums.

Please help or advise. I have average knowledge of html, php and photoshop.

Many thanks
    -Simon / Blue Collarhero

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.