Please help.

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Social Reach  
    mode
    May 6, 2014 at 12:53 am #31294

Hi, please can you help me urgently?

I am ready to go live with the site (using social reach) but i can’t get the facebook and twitter logins to work on the server i am on.
    We have bought shared server hosting and it works fine on there but we are not allowed chron jobs on it so we bought a dedicated VPS but all we get is the following message when we use facebook or twitter to log in.
    ‘You cannot access this page directly.’

We have tried our dev server and we get the same message, we have tried our other servers where we host client site and it doesn’t work there either.

For some reason only shared servers work but as i said we can’t use chron jobs?

So my question is do you know of a good host where this theme works and we can use chron jobs? or do you know what it is that stops it working on regular dedicated servers?

Must be some security issue but we have tried it on so many boxes now?

Please please help as we are at a loss and we have spend a lot of man hours creating the site?

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.