Pledging problem

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    lukesteegen
    March 3, 2014 at 10:53 am #30926

Hi Raaaa;

All well with you?  I got approved by Paypal today.  Finally! 
    I inserted all my LIVE credentials in the Project->funding options and saved them
    Now when I want to fund a project I get this error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Preapproval failed: Authentication failed. API credentials are incorrect.’ in /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/funding.php(217): F_PayPal->get_auth_url(Object(WP_Post), Object(WP_Post), Object(WP_Post)) #1 [internal function]: F_Controller->action_template_redirect(”) #2 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(429): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php(12): do_action(‘template_redire…’) #4 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once(‘/home/lodloy/pu…’) #5 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/index.php(17): require(‘/home/lodloy/pu…’) #6 {main} thrown in/home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php on line 100

I verified my credentials and they are correct so I don’t understand why the problem.

But we got a bigger problem.

When getting this error, I am added to the project as a funder, even though I never made it to the Paypal
    screen and approved my pledge.

Now the project shows me as having made three pledges (I tried 3 times) and has added the amount of
    each pledge to the Raised amount, eventhough these pledges failed.

That’s a serious problem.  How can I fix that?

Thanks 

Lode

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.