Pledging problem

• In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    lukesteegen
    March 3, 2014 at 10:53 am #30926

Hi Raaaa;

All well with you?  I got approved by Paypal today.  Finally! 
    I inserted all my LIVE credentials in the Project->funding options and saved them
    Now when I want to fund a project I get this error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Preapproval failed: Authentication failed. API credentials are incorrect.’ in /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/funding.php(217): F_PayPal->get_auth_url(Object(WP_Post), Object(WP_Post), Object(WP_Post)) #1 [internal function]: F_Controller->action_template_redirect(”) #2 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(429): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-includes/template-loader.php(12): do_action(‘template_redire…’) #4 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once(‘/home/lodloy/pu…’) #5 /home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/index.php(17): require(‘/home/lodloy/pu…’) #6 {main} thrown in/home/lodloy/public_html/gofunderit.com/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php on line 100

I verified my credentials and they are correct so I don’t understand why the problem.

But we got a bigger problem.

When getting this error, I am added to the project as a funder, even though I never made it to the Paypal
    screen and approved my pledge.

Now the project shows me as having made three pledges (I tried 3 times) and has added the amount of
    each pledge to the Raised amount, eventhough these pledges failed.

That’s a serious problem.  How can I fix that?

Thanks 

Lode

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.