Popular Posts Widget in Mobile View and Missing Features

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    ZaXaMoFo
    March 17, 2016 at 11:57 am #78706

Hi there,

I have recently purchased and installed the Orizon theme for my website and have run into a couple issues.

The first issue I have is with the ‘Popular Posts’ widget for any SIDE bar when viewed in mobile/responsive view (Issue1.jpg). The issue does not occur for the footer version of the widget and only occurs when switching to the BLUE colour scheme (red theme has no issues). There is also an issue with twitter in the same screenshot, which seems to be a limitation of twitter itself (are you planning on fixing this?).

The second major issue I have found is that when purchasing this theme, I expected the comments area to look the same. This is what you have advertised (comment1.jpg) and this is how it appears on my site (comment2.jpg).

The third issue that I ran into relates to “Creating a post list (category page). I followed the steps in the instructions, however this is what happens when I enter the code for one of my categories named “Latest” (Code.jpg).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.