‘Preapproval failed: Authentication failed. API credentials are incorrect.’

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    thaiauto
    May 2, 2013 at 2:58 am #30005

I test the installation, submit new project was OK but once I try to support the project I got the error message

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Preapproval failed: Authentication failed. API credentials are incorrect.’ in /home/accountname/domains/website.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php:155 Stack trace: #0 /home/accountname/domains/website.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/funding.php(487): F_PayPal->get_auth_url(Object(WP_Post), Object(WP_Post), Object(WP_Post)) #1 [internal function]: F_Controller->action_template_redirect(”) #2 /home/accountname/domains/website.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(406): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/accountname/domains/website.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(7): do_action(‘template_redire…’) #4 /home/accountname/domains/website.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once(‘/home/accountname/…’) #5 /home/accountname/domains/website.com/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/accountname/…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home/accountname/domains/website.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/paypal.php on line 155

What is it about? If I would like the supporter to notice the project owner only the reward type, email and information (no need to process real payment), how can I configure the theme setting?

Best regards,

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.