• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    TurboAtomic
    September 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm #104026

Only a idea for the developer,

Premium Theme Arcane:
    Ubermenu included
    Tournament System included
    Event Calendar included (see my menu, its a paid version, abc-gamers.de)
    Randomizing Picture included (the paid is better than the free version wd picture gallery)
    Video player with sound included (there is a free version WordPress fv-player)
    Max Button included (there is a free version)
    wordfence (that feels better :))
    wp fastest cache

The loading cube or whatever is a nice gimmick, but a incoming visitor want see that there is something doing, so i killed all the loading-php-code with different icons 🙂 Now the visitor: Oh there is something happen. At another site: Loading… Loading… Loading… go away.

Premium Theme with absolute customizing, so the menu, banner, scroller, login can be switched to every position like this (www.abc-gamers.de) and you can do much more positions? Own Background, so the post-text must be given a opacity, that a dark or lighter text/background can be read. I use 2 tiny mce addons that there are better post-writing and inserting, so i have a cell-management and some other options. That should be included.

Nice Plugins:
    Teamspeak3 Viewer (only found an old version)
    taqyeem (only paid version, i like them, because there is a score from 0 to 100% “0-5 is boring, sorry” and the registered user can rate).
    User role editor (full control to the user and you can add member, trial, rookie….)
    Enhanced Media Library

One more thing: perhaps redesign the match-site: I have done a bigger result-box with show the complete uploaded map. http://abc-gamers.de/matches/clash-royale-tournament-092017-2/ inspect the code with mozilla ff, so you see css class .match-page .mmaps ul li (something added) and overlay2 added, in php-code i have renamed overlay to overlay2. Now i give a info at the Teamwars Map-Upload (Best height resolution: 300 pixel!). Sorry that i’m working in your php-code oO. Thats makes a little bit heavy for updates, so i must check the files first 🙂

I think there are much users here, that have much more ideas and wishes for a premium theme.
    brg, Michael

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.