Problem creating gallery for images to be used with slider

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    SnakeHead
    May 17, 2013 at 8:49 am #30051

Great theme!  I am having some issues creating a gallery for images that will be used throughout the site, but specifically for use in the slider.  When I click on the “Gallery” button on the left beneath “Theme Options” I am immediately presented with the following errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mgkassoc/snakeheadsoftware.com/snakeheadsoftware.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/gallery/includes/adminmyPagina.php on line 247

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mgkassoc/snakeheadsoftware.com/snakeheadsoftware.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/gallery/includes/adminmyPagina.php on line 193

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mgkassoc/snakeheadsoftware.com/snakeheadsoftware.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/gallery/includes/adminmyPagina.php on line 196

Further, when I click on the button to create a new gallery, I get the following error:

Table ‘wordpress_snakeheadsoftw.wp_gallery’ doesn’t existinsert into wp_gallery set

gallery_name = ‘Slider’,

user_id = ‘2’,

date = now()

Can anyone shed some light?  I am running WP 3.5.1.  I appreciate the help.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.