Problem with the gallery

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    lafaipopo
    August 17, 2013 at 11:20 pm #30221
    Hello,
    I just installed your teamplate on my website,
    and I have problems with the gallery, when I click on “manage gallery”, this error appears:
    Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home*******/********/public_html/*************/wp-content/themes/Orizon/gallery/includes/adminmyPagina.php on line 87

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home*******/********/public_html/*************/wp-content/themes/Orizon/gallery/includes/adminmyPagina.php on line 68

Warning: mysql_free_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home*******/********/public_html/*************/wp-content/themes/Orizon/gallery/includes/adminmyPagina.php on line 69

And when I try to add a gallery by clicking “Add new gallery”, I have another error:

Table ‘*********_dtc******.wp_gallery’ does existinsert into wp_gallery set gallery_name = ‘test’, user_id = ‘1 ‘date = now ()

Note that there are no worries on the side of my web host,
    I use it for many other websites, with many different theme,
    and I’ve ever had any problems, except with your theme.
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.