Problems after update new version

• Not Resolved
    Posted in: Arcane  
    angelsm
    March 5, 2018 at 7:19 pm #109629

1. I’ve translated “arcane_tournament_types” plugin to spanish language (from .pot file) but new translation doesn’t appear in the web. I’ve tried with Loco Translate and Poedit but I don’t get to see the words in spanish.
    2. In Ladder tournaments, when the opponent accepts the challenge and they go to play the match they can’t until an hour later.
    3. I create a tournament with “teams” in participants field but when I tap “publish” it changes to “users”. I have to edit it and change to “users”.
    4. Is there any way to translate the type tournament names in this place? I have not found it. See the screenshot, please.
    5. Now, the round time works ok but a player could not play his matches and delay all the tournament. I think when next round starts and a player have not played the match should be given for lost.
    6. The matches carrousel should show user matches tournaments and not only team matches tournaments. It is very strange.
    7. The theme sends emails to the players but not all of them appears in “notifications” area of the control panel of the user.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.