reCaptcha not showing on IE11 and Egde (again)

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Erik
    April 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm #110896

Hi @Zorz, I really feel bad to make another post related to recaptcha.

But the thing is that searching the entire forum, I could see that I’m not the only one to complain about this poor feature of theme.

Sometimes it works, then after update it doesn’t work anymore… I’m really upset and tired of this, because I have to tell every time to my visitors to use chrome or firefox (and not everybody likes GC or FF).

And before someone says that is my server, or my config; this time I’ve tested all my stuff before post something fool. I’ve tested 3 other recaptcha plugins and all 3 worked fine on IE11 and Edge.

But I CAN’T change from BWS reCaptcha, because ALL theme is tied up with this #@$% plugin, looking if google-captcha.php is active, a bunch of css for gglcptch classes… Not even in your own demo theme this works well…

Having said that, here is the problem:
    While inspecting theme on edge or ie11, it is possble to see that recaptcha code is hidden/blocked/disabled with <noscript></noscript> tags.
    This behavior can’t be found using iThemes embeded recaptcha and these two plugins:

Simple Google reCAPTCHA

No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA

I’d really appreciate some attention and help to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.