Removing fields from CREATE PROJECT screen

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    lukesteegen
    February 23, 2014 at 9:37 pm #30881

Hello Raaaa;

Hope you’re doing well and had a great weekend.  I’ve been working on FundingPress all
    weekend and I got to tell you it is looking ‘sweet’.
    I got a few questions though:
    1. how do I remove extra fields from the CREATE PROJECT screen.  I tried the ‘screen options’ under the
    project -> new , directly from with WP but even logged in as admin I can’t change anything.
    2. I clicked on the ‘collect funding’ button and get the error: email is required.  the system doesn’t ask me
    to enter an email however.
    3. (finally), what is the funder field name where the funder’s comments are stored?
    I am trying to display recent donations and I got amount, funder name but don’t seem to  be able to
    retrieve funder’s comment and date of funding.
    I know I am asking you for a lot and I know your busy so …. when you have the time.
    PS.  I am also working on integrating Wepay with FundingPress.  Thus far I managed to have
    project creators setup an account with Wepay but I still have a lot more to do.
    Anyhow.  Have a great week ahead.
    Talk to you soon
    Lode

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.