Roles that cant join/create

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Insiemo
    September 16, 2017 at 12:58 pm #104065

Hey,

Im trying to create a gaming club using arcane. Fetures such as creating/joining teams and participating intournaments is only for people that subscribe to the club.
    So… i have a plugin that changes roles. My idea was to set all users to customers (so that they can read, comment and buy) but not take part in club activities. After joining the club (and paying the fee) their role is set to gamer and they can do all the things above.

So… ive set a user to customer and he can do everything, almost. Page goes to blank when creating a tournament and that sucks too.

The question is how can I restrict roles of customer (or a new one) so he wont be able to join tournaments, join teams and create teams (or even have that option in user menu).

Whats more, if I restric users to only 1 team (from theme options) no one can create teams even if they dont have one. Can create or join new… Even admin.

HELP! I need to fix all of it fast…

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.