Several Issues (Clanwars, Styling)

• In Progress
    Posted in: Game Addict  
    maul0r
    November 4, 2014 at 5:48 pm #52213

Hi,
    first off, thanks for the great theme, I really like it. Another point, yes I am a newbie to WordPress so excuse me if something isn’t obvious to me.

Issue 1:
    Changed the color of my main navigation bar to black, grey gradient. That results in the issue that the search box and login button become near invisible. (Ref pic1). I tried to change the “Button Color” under “Theme Options” but that seems to have no effect (so what is it for?)
    Issue 2:
    This has been talked about in this thread, just wanted to give a heads up that I am having the same problem: Latest matches after clan icon shows “/> (ref pic2) The reason why I am mentioning it again, is because there are more issues with this.
    Issue 3:
    When clicking on the actual match, I am guessing my names are too long. How can I fix this without shortening the names? (Ref pic3)
    Issue 4:
    Ideally I would like to see both clan icons and the clan tag, while after clicking on the match, I would like to see the full Team Name. Yes I have added the opponent and I have added a logo. Ideally it should always (upcoming and past matches) look like what I have found in this thread: Click Me!
    Issue 5:
    Picture sizes: how can I change the maximum picture size in the carousel. I am using it for “sponsors”. If you think the carousel is not the right place to do that, I am open for better suggestions.
    Issue 6: The text part of the template shows a big break because of the widget (ref htttp://noaim.rocks). How can I fix that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.