Several problems + Urgent Ideas

• Resolved
    Posted in: BlackFyre  
    OJZ
    May 30, 2015 at 3:51 pm #61414

Okay so here are the following problems and things that should come with next theme update.

1. On a Macbook on the safari browser, the login button in the top right is invisible.
    2. Profile pictures are messed up, users have the same profile picture as me when they infact don’t (this was fixed by a skywarrior dev but the problem has come back).
    3. I think you should code something to make the entire website full width so people who are making large complex websites have enough space to put all their menu pages. Also it would give space in the header to insert an optional advertisement. This site wide option will also give tons more space for profile tabs so they don’t look messy.
    4. Go to shop, the directory on the page says //archive. I am not sure why it says this but it is also on your theme demo as well.

Everything else is perfectly fine but I can’t stress enough about making the theme 100% width… I cannot launch my site properly until this is done.

Olly

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.