several small ideas

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    knoepert
    June 25, 2018 at 10:09 am #112940

Good morning.

Today, i was editing the website a bit and i came across several ideas that might be handy for small communities but also for the bigger once’s.

Some of these ideas could be called already by me or someone else. but i think that everyone would be happy with these addons.

1. Creating a clan page? let your users pay a small tiny fee for creating a clan page for their clan. For bigger communities would this be an potential option to prevent inactive clans as it will also safe a bit of their server space. For example, i would create an account and a clan page, but i never come back. The page will be inactive and not needed on the server.

2. If an user didn’t logged in for 3 months, his clan page will be hided from the clan list and removed if not claimed by re-logging within another 3 months. This user will be informed by an automatic email with removal or safe my clan page option.

3. ( this idea is for Visual composer ) In all the options for blog posts or showing reviews, an ”archive” link can be added on the name of the tab next to the icon. From this, you will be coming on the ”archive page” of posts that are released as well for a category to search in.

4. ( this idea if for the forum here ) As i showed @zorz Some screenshots about my forum, could it be an idea to use that here as well? it would be a bit more good looking if we could categorize the arcane sub forum into several sections such as support questions, ideas and stuff. Also the script i sended for creating a post would be a good addon. See link

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.