Sharing some example layerslider settings(?)… to all

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    The_Quota
    December 20, 2016 at 5:00 pm #91624

Was looking for a few examples so I could learn the different settings and when/ when not to set it up in VC vs layerslider settings or owlcarousel etc.

To support – I think a favorite of mine is viewable from Arcane’s demo site, I think it was one of the main or homepage demos and it had a static image behind what seems to be two image layers having the text “welcome to the battlefield, soldier!”… One layer has orange colored text and the other one had no/transparent fill color. I really would enjoy knowing how that was created, and so while I’m not asking for a full spoon feed per se, I was wondering how I can view what settings were used to achieve that. (The particular page is not there unfortunately when I did a fresh install on a local MAMP server and installed the demo package via theme options.). Specifically, not the image creation but the parallax settings I’m asking about, e.g. mouse over makes one layer sway one direction while the other text image layer sways in the oppposite direction, and so forth).

If obtaining that info (was thinking maybe it’s possible to get screen shots of the layerslider settings?) is proprietary then perhaps any recommended general tutorial/video would be great as well.

Thx

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.