Some bugs I found

• In Progress
    Posted in: BlackFyre  
    Cry0nicS
    July 6, 2015 at 9:49 pm #63453

Hey,
    A small list of bugs I found. If there is a short fix, please tell me the files where I can fix them

1. When loging in, if you use incorect credentials it redirects you to WordPress ERROR: Invalid username page. It should not, but keeo you in the login form and display a popup that username/password is incorect

2. If you try to load an avatar in bbpress from URL, it doesnt work. You have to load it from local computer. It should work, it should save the photo from the url.

3. Where the Wordprss role’s capabilities altered? By default, the Contributor should be able to write a post, but should NOT be able to publish it without a review. Right now, in my case it gets published imediatly

4. Two bugs and their fixes I posted here regarding 404: http://support.skywarriorthemes.com/forums/topic/use-this-if-search-home-logo-link-return-404/

5. If an author/editor login in using the login form and not /wp-admin they are not able to see the wordpress topbar from where they can create new posts / pages.

6. Who’s online widget displays the avatars kinda random. They should all be aligned. (See screenshot below)

That’s all for now 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.