Some questions

• In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    gKyoji
    June 16, 2014 at 6:06 pm #31536

Hello!

I bought the Oblivion this week hoping to make an awesome blog but I think this theme it’s suited for me, since I’m having tons of problems and almost everything I planned is falling apart, making me feel very frustrated. Please, help me.
    1. I wanted to make a Isotope blog inside of the homepage, but it’s impossible right? I have to choose between “Homepage” and “Isotope blog” when I’m creating the page. Also, the isotope “eats” all the space, leaving no room for widgets.
    2. I made a lot of random posts but choose to show only 3 on homepage. Even still, I can’t find button to navigate between pages. What do I have to do, so the button to see more posts is shown?
    3. I already made a manu bar with categories and subcategories. But when I go to the page and put the mouse over, the dropdown menu doesn’t show. Am I doing something wrong? 
    4. Layersliding code isn’t working. I’ve downloaded the .zip file two times and nothing yet. 
    Thank you.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.