Some suggestions for the update

• In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    ZoeColin
    March 1, 2013 at 5:38 am #29883

Hi,

I just bought your theme and I really love it!
    There are some things though that maybe you could consider working on for the next update 😉

1. Is there a way to add some buttons to go directly to the first or last page instead of clicking page by page?
    Something like this would be super-awesome! =)

2. It would be nice to differ the featured, the carousel and the slider images since the images don’t show properly (to be honest: Getting the image to look nice in the slider, post, carousel and featured image is a pain in the A**, it NEVER looks good at all) 🙁

3. Is there a way to insert videos (like youtube videos) automatically? If embeded directly to the post, it won’t be resposive. I always have to add a video container manually to get it to work.

4. Almost every costum widget doesn’t show right in the sidebar. It looks kinda squished to the left edge…
    (Picture: The first widget is the normal twitter widget, the second one is a costum one. See the difference?)

5. There is something wrong with the twitter widget. It won’t show the profile picture or the twitter icon if selected. 🙁

Don’t get me wrong, I REALLY love this theme. But the image problem really sucks. 🙁 It would be really nice if you could find a solution for this.
    The other things I can work around.

Regards,
    Zoe

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.