Some suggestions for the update

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Orizon  
    ZoeColin
    March 1, 2013 at 5:38 am #29883

Hi,

I just bought your theme and I really love it!
    There are some things though that maybe you could consider working on for the next update 😉

1. Is there a way to add some buttons to go directly to the first or last page instead of clicking page by page?
    Something like this would be super-awesome! =)

2. It would be nice to differ the featured, the carousel and the slider images since the images don’t show properly (to be honest: Getting the image to look nice in the slider, post, carousel and featured image is a pain in the A**, it NEVER looks good at all) 🙁

3. Is there a way to insert videos (like youtube videos) automatically? If embeded directly to the post, it won’t be resposive. I always have to add a video container manually to get it to work.

4. Almost every costum widget doesn’t show right in the sidebar. It looks kinda squished to the left edge…
    (Picture: The first widget is the normal twitter widget, the second one is a costum one. See the difference?)

5. There is something wrong with the twitter widget. It won’t show the profile picture or the twitter icon if selected. 🙁

Don’t get me wrong, I REALLY love this theme. But the image problem really sucks. 🙁 It would be really nice if you could find a solution for this.
    The other things I can work around.

Regards,
    Zoe

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.