Thanks Skywarrior!

• In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    spamdangled
    March 3, 2014 at 3:20 am #30922

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say thanks again for making Oblivion – it’s helped us with our redesign immensely and although we’ve tweaked and changed a lot of it to suit our needs, it was a damn good starting point!

I actually shopped around a lot for a good parent theme before settling on Oblivion – some, like GameLeon, were ok but too reminiscent of existing sites. Others, like indigamer, were attractive but didn’t have the feature set that we were after. Oblivion was just right.

As I said, we’ve changed a lot – we’re now running a child theme – but Oblivion provided us with the core features and layout that we wanted as well some awesome support courtesy of raaaa and the rest of the guys. $45 well spent, in my opinion! The only thing I would say is that it’s not quite as responsive as we would have liked, so a lot of work was required in order to get it working nicely on mobile devices – aside from Windows Phone, which seems to really hate it, for some reason – but overall it’s one of the best wordpress themes I’ve ever had the joy of working with.

Thanks again, Skywarrior. Now you just need to make an HTML version 😉

Check out our site too – http://www.continue-play.com. You’ll see how much we’ve changed around and tweaked. I hope you like it 😉

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.