Thanks Skywarrior!

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    spamdangled
    March 3, 2014 at 3:20 am #30922

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say thanks again for making Oblivion – it’s helped us with our redesign immensely and although we’ve tweaked and changed a lot of it to suit our needs, it was a damn good starting point!

I actually shopped around a lot for a good parent theme before settling on Oblivion – some, like GameLeon, were ok but too reminiscent of existing sites. Others, like indigamer, were attractive but didn’t have the feature set that we were after. Oblivion was just right.

As I said, we’ve changed a lot – we’re now running a child theme – but Oblivion provided us with the core features and layout that we wanted as well some awesome support courtesy of raaaa and the rest of the guys. $45 well spent, in my opinion! The only thing I would say is that it’s not quite as responsive as we would have liked, so a lot of work was required in order to get it working nicely on mobile devices – aside from Windows Phone, which seems to really hate it, for some reason – but overall it’s one of the best wordpress themes I’ve ever had the joy of working with.

Thanks again, Skywarrior. Now you just need to make an HTML version 😉

Check out our site too – http://www.continue-play.com. You’ll see how much we’ve changed around and tweaked. I hope you like it 😉

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.