the sudden death mode does not work

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    Ch0bin
    May 2, 2022 at 8:02 pm #138433

Hi,
    I installed and customized the ARCANE theme for wordpress, I also bought these two plugins: Premium Tournments WP and Battle Royale Tournaments.
    I have some issue with the sudden death mode as I’m unable to create a match, I also installed the same version locally using xampp and I got these error messageg:

Warning: Undefined variable $action in C:\xampp\htdocs\vritalialeague\wp-content\themes\arcane\addons\tournaments\extended_functions.php on line 1052
    Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\vritalialeague\wp-content\plugins\buddypress\bp-notifications\bp-notifications-functions.php on line 307
    Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\vritalialeague\wp-content\plugins\buddypress\bp-notifications\bp-notifications-functions.php on line 308.

I sent two emails with login credentials(admin and FTP) and problem details to the address “info@skywarriorthemes.com”. My e-mail andress is ciao78@libero.it .
    Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Regards

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.