Theme Options = Internal Server Error / Update Woocommerce = Mega Internal Server Error

• In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    DestinyHQ
    February 11, 2014 at 3:34 am #30797

Hi friends,

Just bought a premium new site with Godaddy, wordpress installed and bought this fine theme for my site in in the past 24 hours. However, I get a few different errors depending on how I’ve gone about setting up Oblivion.
    When I activate the theme, I get the message “Internal Server Error”. Doesn’t seem like a big deal, I just go back to dashboard and I’m back to setting up. I set Permalinks to Post name….basically, I’m following the Instructions html.
    Next is the XML file but so far everytime I’ve done this, it turns out aweful and so now I’m trying to skip that
    Next up is the Topic problem, I go to Theme Options and I get, everytime, Internal Server Error. 
    I thought perhaps this is because the plugins are missing. So I install the required and recommended plugins. Even though I don’t want Woocommerce…but maybe that’s why I get the error I thought? So I install the plugin anyway WITHOUT installing the pages. Plugin also needed updating, so I updated….
    Return to WordPress anything…and I get Internal Server Error everywhere. Can’t do anything at all now in WordPress. Go to wp-admin. Nothing, just internal server error.
    So at this point, I don’t know what to do. I can’t access one of the most important customization features in Theme Options and when I update woocommerce, my whole site falls to pieces.
    Someone please point me in the right direction if you can. Thanks

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.