After the submission of paypal API application, it has been taken for 3 months long.
Please Read the photo attachment.
1. The photo can tell you the date of submission,
2. No reply after the last submission.
3. Doubt on the paypal API only issue to some specific country even the law of your countries is allow you to raise fund with crowdfunding, but the paypal will not allow to approve the API for you depend on their “professional internal accessment”.
4. Complain is useless, the reply as photo attach. (Auto disqualify if you complain to paypal, they will recommend you switch to other gateway)
5. Website Admin username was wrong type, if they try to login, they must be inform you they’re unable to access to the website, but they don’t.
6. We’re dare not to believe those HUGE company anymore, example: AIG, Lehman, apple and Paypal etc
7. All the rules and policy is set by them, customer or user only to compromise unless you not use them.
8. Concern about our privacy will be leak from paypal, Example: Apple Icloud Leak.
Anyway, All the best.
Crowdfunding not welcome to us…
We’re unable to purchase fundingpress premium license for next year…
Please use the search before making a post. Your question maybe be already answered!
Do you need customization work? Are you having trouble installing Wordpress? Feeling lazy and want somebody else to do the hard work for you?
Join our discord!