Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
I bought the theme (fundingpress) February 15, 2014. I installed it and I found many dysfoctionnements:
1) The projet thumbnail and the important thumbnail (Paypal) do not have
the same width (on my website). But they have the same width in the Demo.
2) I translated the Po file entirely in French. But the website still shows the translated words into English. SEE THE LINKS :
http://www.uhcfunding.com/?project=test-4 (On this page I see the words (by admin, Home, Backers, comments). This is not French!
http://www.uhcfunding.com/ (On this page I see the words (search, funded, target). This is not French!
http://www.uhcfunding.com/?page_id=19 (On this page I see the words (no comments, read more). This is not French!
http://www.uhcfunding.com/?page_id=28 (On this page I see the words (Name, Email, Subject, Your message). This is not French!
Finally, the date in the profile appears in English.
3) on the project list when I click on the project creator name, I am redirected to the blog. But on your demo, I’m redirected to all its projects.
4) When user updates the “user profile” (edit my profile), he are redirected off the website (to this page: http://themes.themicrolex.com/fundingpressWP/my-projects/)
5) On the smartphones, home page’s content is not centered. The project thumbnails are drawn to the left.
6) there is impossible to reset password on thé front end. It is only possible on thé access to thé back office / admin Zone.
8) i tried to contact Fundingpress Theme support since February 19 ; and they provide no answer to the problems.
I’m sorry, but I’m waiting too long for answers to the problems of thème that you sell. I just want refund now!