Uploading New Background Images

Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests and solutions made by email, Skype, Envato or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.

This topic is: not resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Oblivion  
    Charlie
    May 7, 2014 at 7:06 am #31306

So, firstly got to start by saying I’ve been making this site on and off for a few weeks and I absolutely love this theme. By far the best thing I could find and decently priced too 🙂

Now that I have your attention…

I can’t seem to upload a new header/footer image. After attempting to upload using the same size and format as the originals, my site is completely white (which, on a side note, seems weird as the page background is set to #000000). I remember that when it was default settings that there was a preview box for each of the original images. After uploading my own, there are no preview images but I can still see the red icon to delete the image that should be there.

Screenshot of error: http://i.snag.gy/vlJIv.jpg

Any idea what I’ve done wrong? More than happy to create an admin account for a forum support admin to take a look.

Many thanks!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.