Various bugs/issues I've encountered

• Resolved
    Posted in: Arcane  
    julio
    January 23, 2018 at 4:47 pm #108070

Hello there, my website is getting some visitors and memebers so they’re finding some bugs/issues.

1. The add friend button is hidden behind the friends counter.
    I’ll enclose some pictures and other ones in wich I fixed it with some css hacks (not doing it the right way).

2. The teams block in the visual composer elements can’t be filtered by “games”, if we add as much teams as there really are it just shows too many, and if you limit the number of teams you can’t really control which teams you want.

3. In the match’s backend page there should be an option to include a video in the description, sin if you add a video it shows as plain text.
    – I’ll encolse an Image of one I could do just adding some visual composer brackets text (wich is another ‘no bueno’ hack).

4. There are many of your design structures that can’t be added via visual composer, so I’ve had to get the css and re-create them as visual composer templates. I don’t really know how to share them, but I think it would be a piece of cake for the devs since they’re already there, just not added as vc elements.
    – I’ll enclose some pictures of the vc templates visually.

5. This one is a petition. Would it be much work for you guys to add leagues to Team Wars? I’ve been having to add leagues as “games” in the backend for my webpage to work. But I feel like it is going to backfire me at some point.

Thank you for listening to me, the amazing work and keep it up!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.