I found this code at the bottom of the public_html/wp-content/themes/funding_press/funding/lib/WePay/wepay.php file is this suppose to be there? * Different problems will have different exception types so you can
* catch and handle them differently.
* WePayServerException indicates some sort of 500-level error code and
* was unavoidable from your perspective. You may need to re-run the
* call, or check whether it was received (use a “find” call with your
* reference_id and make a decision based on the response)
* WePayRequestException indicates a development error – invalid endpoint,
* erroneous parameter, etc.
* WePayPermissionException indicates your authorization token has expired,
* was revoked, or is lacking in scope for the call you made
Please use the search before making a post. Your question maybe be already answered!
Do you need customization work? Are you having trouble installing Wordpress? Feeling lazy and want somebody else to do the hard work for you?
Join our discord!