Where is support for last 2 days… can i get my money back please.

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    max3366
    October 14, 2017 at 8:56 pm #105253

I have had no reply from support for more than 24 hours, this is not acceptable. I paid for these services. I was told by Zorz this is not a 24×7 support and I understand that but that should be mentioned at the time of purchase. Last reply to anyone was 2 days ago. If I we have to wait 2 day to get answers when will we be able to fix our problems and get things going. I hope developers read this and I can get a reply.

this is plain crazy and seems like only one guy responds all the time, is there no one else?

There should be proper response within respectable time. I love the theme but it has a lot of bugs and I’m dealing with it, but no support knowing there are so many bugs that is ridiculous.

P.S. don’t showcase the demo website made with plugins that are not included with the purchase. That’s false advertisement i.e. the slider and menu plugin and don’t claim comprehensive documentation when it’s no where near close to explaining basic them settings and functions.

Needless to say I’m really pissed of how my money is taken and product is incomplete and there is no one to respond for 2 days.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.