WooCommerce issues and a suggestion

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    codergeek82
    August 4, 2017 at 5:46 pm #102615

Team Sky Warrior,

There are a couple of issues am facing with WooCommerce.

#1. The header of WooCommerce main page (Store/Shop) shows the heading of 1st product that gets listed on the products list instead of showing the Store or Shop as header title.

#2. If I use WooCommerce Category widget on the side panels, the header of each product category shows “Blog Archives” as header title instead of the category title.

#3. The WooCommerce product gallery opens as a flat image in same page instead of opening in a new page (_blank) this takes away the functionality away all together as nobody would want their users to open an image in the same page as of the product. Ideally the gallery photos should open in some sort of light popup and the user should remain on the product page once they close the gallery.

These are some small tweaks the theme requires to enable WooCommerce support. Apart from this I have a small suggestion to make:

Suggestion #1
    Since Arcane comes with Visual Composer, although i have taken exclusive license of Visual Composer, it makes a lot more sense to embed the WooCommerce support to the theme as the exclusive plugin comes just for 12$ but it might enhance the theme’s WooCommerce support to a lot extend. It’s really difficult to design nice looking products posts, having Visual Composer is a must have.

Hope to hear from team.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.