wordfence pro support

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    knoepert
    April 28, 2018 at 9:27 am #111556

Good morning everyone.

Today, i added the premium version of wordfence to my website to make sure everything is safe. Because using wordpress is actually asking for troubles when it comes to community website’s for example.

the premium version includes a 2 way authorization to login. when the user is logging in from the desktop, they will need to scan a QR barcode to continue. Also, the user will need to change his password every 60 days. For mobile access is no QRcode needed as the code will be texted to your phone. ( like activating your number for whatsapp for example )

Now, when it comes to the ”QRcode” it would be cool to have this hovering in the middle of your screen to scan after you pressed login in the same colorstyle the user edited his website in.

i know, i went a bit Overpowered with the plugin addon for my users. But this is for me the best way to secure everything. moderators and admins can be excluded from the scanner as well if needed.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.