wpbackery and ubermenu still not working

• In Progress
    Posted in: Arcane  
    KEVINMGXP
    April 29, 2018 at 12:44 pm #111578

Since a few updates back the WPBACKERY plugin is not working anymore, I already have been posting issues here about that update.

ubermenu has issues
    wpbackery has issues

Thus far I would’ve had expected that these issues would’ve have been addressed already, however, to my conclusion I have not see any resolves yet around ubermenu nor wpbackery . …

First WPBACKERY was delivered to me within the entire package, I can’t update it myself even if I would get a licence key of my own this would still conflict with the version implemented within the ARCANE template, it has been strongly adviced by WPBACKERY themselves to request an update of the plugin via my template creator, as a customer I requested this already in a previous post I hereby URGE you to fix this since I can not access the front end editor of the WBBACKERY plugin anymore.

Can I update WPBakery Page Builder if I have purchased it in a theme?

In advance of this post -> this has nothing to do with any other plugins I use, I was already so kind to check this a dozen times by disabling the plugins who were not required to run with the ARCANE template. To my impression, the front end is not willing to load at all in any circumstance. this leads me to the assumption that an UPDATE is really necessary to counter this problem.

The uber menu was also a known issue, the workaround I did was using an old plugin but honestly, I thought this would be only temporary until a next update would arrive. I personally do not feel secure using old insecure plugins which can cause security issues on my website. Uber menu has fully integrated and my own licensed version of ubermenu conflicts with the one of the Arcane Template.

I really want to see both issues fixed sooner than later.

Best of regards

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.