You do not have sufficient permissions to access……, after one click install?

• In Progress
    Posted in: Fundingpress  
    dapstl
    October 19, 2014 at 6:10 pm #51101

We are using Godaddy Managed WordPress and I installed the theme with no problems. After I do the one click install and attempt to go back to the dashboard I get this message “Update Required WordPress has been updated! Before we send you on your way, we have to update your database to the newest version.” When this is completed and attempt to go to dashboard I get this message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page”. I have reset the website several times and reviewed the database information. Everything seems to be in order, can you please help me with a solution to this problem?

I am also doing a crowdfunding website for accredited investors. I need to have two membership classes. The first class can just post and view projects and does not have the option to donate/purchase/invest. The second class will have the option to donate/invest on the project page, but only after uploading documents and membership has been approved by the admin. The admin would also set the donate/invest amount. What would be the best way to get this done?

Thank you in advance

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.